Welcome to the Catholic University of Portugal - Porto (CUP-Porto) International Office!
Our service aims to promote students teachers, researchers and staff international exchange, building international partnerships that help to make CUP-Porto an international reference as a teaching and research institution.
In this context, we’d like to highlight the following activities:
- Information and guidance on grants for exchange programs and other international opportunities to students, teachers and researchers,
- Organization and monitoring of the students' exchange processes;
- Support to international students at CUP-Porto, during their stay in Porto;
- Information and language support to international students at CUP-Porto;
- International cooperation and exchange students programs management (together with the CUP-Porto Faculties);
- Supporto to joint international study programs development;
- Organization and coordination of foreign professors and researchers visits to CUP-Porto;
- International promotion of CUP- Porto, through information on its teaching and research activities as well as its services, and University's participation in international cooperation projects;
- Organization of events to promote the internationalization of CUP-Porto.
Come and visit us at Foz or Asprela campus, or talk to us at email@example.com